"Come, my beloved, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the night in the villages. 12 Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened,and if the pomegranates are in bloom —there I will (show) give you My love". Song of Songs 7:11-12

When my husband suggested we take a trip around the world one day, I thought it sounded like a great idea, but I never thought it would happen. I was afraid to dream that big.
Then I read this scripture, and it was a sweet reminder to me that God has colored our world so beautifully and yet at times all we can see is what is wrong with it. He invites us all to come and see the beauty of this world, His creation. So we set out to experience and marvel at his workmanship. This blog is to display some of the experiences and sites we enjoyed as we traveled to 10 countries, 20 cities on 4 continents in 120 days.







Two more weeks to go...

As most of you know, Seer and I are headed for our first Round The World Trip!  We're leaving out on January 31st to New York as our first stop.  We have an itinerary "loosely set" because we want to be open to staying longer or leaving earlier at any given place.  But for now, this is our itinerary:

New York
Czech Republic
Slovenia
Italy
Greece
Egypt
Ethiopia
Kenya
Thailand
Indonesia

So if any of you will be in any of these places in the next couple of months, please let us know so we can meet up. :-)  Or if you have any relatives or friends that we can meet and send your greetings to, that would be fun also.
I will be posting our updates, adventures, stories, mishaps, random thoughts and epiphanies as often as the Internet chooses to cooperate.  Along with pictures and video clips, so that you can feel like you are there with us. (minus the jet lag)  I would also love to know how each of you are, so please feel free to comment as often as you like and/or email me back so I don't get too homesick.

Love and two kisses,
Michelle and Seer

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited to see your blog up! I will diligently follow you all over the world! You will learn and gain so much from this experience. Embrace it, love it, and be challenged by all that we both know God has in store for you. xoxo ~ Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wan go wit you!

    What a dream. You certainly have been given that banquet table Shell! Since I'm your favorite, you must pick me up something artistic. It could be a seashell or a rock or a leaf. Something from nature that I could incorporate into my artwork. However if you are overwhelmed with "orders" I understand. I will definitely be "following" you all over the world.

    Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time you guys! Be loving and generous with every stranger, you could be entertaining angels unaware! Ooh, I can't wait to see all your pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 days till you are here!!! Woo hoo! I can't wait! I'm excited to have a little "home" here with me in the Czech..I'm also happy that you two are able to have and share this experience together. I believe God will use you guys alot during your journey. See you soon! :o)

    -t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock on, Auntie Belle & Uncle Seer. The only thing is, you forgot to add one last destination: Arkansas!!! Yeah, baby!! Okay, so you're throwing caution to the wind and all, and this is the perfect time to do that! I'm so excited for you guys! You're gonna have so much fun, and this is the kinda trip you deserve to have, Auntie Belle! Uncle Seer is PERFECT for you, with his whole Laisez Faire attitude (did I spell that right?). Who knew??! Well, besides the Lord, that is... Have fun; be blessed; be a blessing; and most of all, bring me a souvenier!! Hollah!! Much, much love!! & Happy Butterfly!!! Akinnichi, Pastor Woo, Butterball, & Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKay, for whatever reason, I just sent a comment from one of brents email addresses. I have no idea what i'm doing! HA! anyway, it looks like "blue eyed soul" is me (LeeSa!). Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete